Will it work without a charger wire?
I would like to buy it but first I need to know if it needs an charger wire placed on the outlet to charge my iOS devices without connecting it with a charger wire because if I was at the airplane, the airport, the mall, or if I was visiting someone's house I don't bring the charger and my iOS device power is very low or it has finished I would need it for that if it can charge the iOS without an charger wire.
- Asked by Sultan A from Sharjah
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work without a charger wire?)
1 Answer from the Community
The only way to charge your device is to connect it to a source of power using the cable.
You can plug the cable into a powered USB port (Often on a computer or similar) or into the adapter for use in the mains electricity (the wall socket in a house), but there is no way to charge your device without the cable.
- Answered by Tom J
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
replace cable only charger
- Asked by Sharyn A
- Flag as inappropriate (replace cable only charger)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?
- Asked by Mark B from Cupertino
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Magic Trackpad while it's docked in the charger?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology
Will the cocoon with the wires and charger fit inside?
- Asked by Silvia L from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the cocoon with the wires and charger fit inside?)
- Asked about: Thule Stravan Sleeve for MacBook