If you charge the Cover and phone togther is it slower? Can you charge the Battery Pack cover independently from phone?
3 Answers from the Community
The phone battery charges first and the case waits its turn when plugged in together. This priority cannot be changed. If you want to charge the case only, I’d suggest pulling your phone a little out of the case such that the case doesn’t recognize the presence of a phone.
- Answered by Siddharth S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From experaince the phone will charge at normal rate, then the Mohie will charge.
So can you charge separately, yes.
- Answered by Craig H from Roleystone
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes and yes.
- Answered by Gareth W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?
- Asked by Richard K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?)
- Asked about: mophie Power Reserve
Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone
- Asked by Abdullah K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use I pad charge cable to charge the I phone)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable