any other connection? is it only connect with airplay? is possible connect with PS3?
2 Answers from the Community
The A7, and B&W's Zeppelin Air, has an input for an optical input. Even the latest, slim PS3 has an optical output. You just need a digital audio (TOSLINK) cable to run between them. Apple sells one from Belkin for £15.
Your TV might also have a digital audio output, in which case you can send audio from its built-in TV receiver and other connected devices to the A7.
The less expensive (£400) A5 speaker doesn't have an optical input.
- Answered by Alan S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
3.5mm jack auxiliary input, USB port and Ethernet –
- Answered by John F
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I connect my PS3 to the thunderbolt display?
- Asked by Bart W
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect my PS3 to the thunderbolt display?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
How can I connect my ps3 to my iTunes?
- Asked by Abner S from Central Islip
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my ps3 to my iTunes?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
can i connect a ps3 on an imac 27
- Asked by Francisco M from Nyack
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect a ps3 on an imac 27)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…