Can I use this for a Macbook air which I want to protect from dust and water in the African bush as it has zips whereas the Thule envelope doesn't?
1 Answer from the Community
Hi! Yes, of course. This case is better in water and dust protection compared with the envelope. However it is water resistant but is not waterproof. This case is light, semi rigid and protect very well the corners of your macbook pro or air. U can use this case with your macbook air but the size of the case is quit bigger than the computer so It will not fit as a globe. Good Luck.
- Answered by Alvaro P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is the Thule Crossover 21L Backpack water resistant?
- Asked by Ryan C from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the Thule Crossover 21L Backpack water resistant?)
- Asked about: Thule Crossover 21 Litre Backpack
is there a sleeve i can get to protect it in transport?
- Asked by Mason K from Davenport
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a sleeve i can get to protect it in transport?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British