Does this Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset work with an ipad for using Dragon Dictate?
I would like to use wireless Dragon Dictate on an ipad. Does the Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset work with the ipad so that I can do this? Thank you.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it does, but you must use the Plantronics BT300 Bluetooth USB dongle. Also, in the Bluetooth System Preference Pane on you Mac, you need to select "PTL Legend" and "don't use". That way your Mac will not interfere with the Voyager Legend using the BT300. This is the only way it will work, and is the method explained by Plantronics. While I have not yet bought the BT300, I've read others reporting that the VL works great with DD.
- Answered by Robert C from Tigard
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I can't say for Dragon Dictate but all software that use a mic that I have works with Voyager Legend. I would assume that this is the case for Dragon Dictate as well. I use iPad and iPhone.
- Answered by Joshua K from Hyrynsalmi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you buy a case for the Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset?
- Asked by Kathryn K from Forest Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy a case for the Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth Headset?)
- Asked about: Plantronics Voyager Edge Bluetooth …
Would these be a reasonable replacement for my Voyager Legend earpiece? Can they be used as a single unit?
- Asked by Jim A from Delafield
- Flag as inappropriate (Would these be a reasonable replacement for my Voyager Legend earpiece? Can they be used as a single unit?)
- Asked about: AirPods