Is there a device/hardware available from the manufacturer (or compatible; by another manufacturer) that would/could simply act as a switch?

I've got an internally-lit cabinet that won't accept the hue bulb that I presently control with a plug-in mechanical timer (between the outlet and the cabinet). Is there a device/hardware currently available, or planned, Phillips-manufactured or otherwise, that would work in this scenario?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions