Can you use this with iTunes?
- Asked by Tim R from Kew
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this with iTunes?)
4 Answers from the Community
Tim, can you be more specific. What do you want to use with iTunes?
- Answered by Michael B from Fpo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can certainly put your iTunes Library on an external drive, though it may be less convenient due to hard drive spin-down and slightly slower access speed. For instructions, search for "HT1449" in the upper-right of this website.
- Answered by Adam B from Saint Paul
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I was thinking of setting it up as a UBS drive on my AirPort Extreme, moving my iTunes library onto it so that I could play my Sonos music system without having the MAC switched on.
Sent from my iPad
- Answered by Tim R from Kew
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes, just move your iTunes fodder to the drive then launch iTunes holding down the Option Key and choose the copied directory on this drive. I have a 750GB iTunes directory on this drive since March 2013, unfortunately the drive died this week so now I have to get a new one and rebuild my iTunes from scratch, don't know if my ISP is going to be to gabby when I have to download all my purchases again.
- Answered by Jeffrey S from Oshawa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
can you use itunes with this?
- Asked by Shauna M from Swanton
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use itunes with this?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger with Lightning C…
can you use an itunes card on apple tv without have an itunes
- Asked by Scott T from Melville
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use an itunes card on apple tv without have an itunes)
- Asked about: Apple TV