Are these sweat resistant for workouts?
- Asked by Ryan S from Whittier
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these sweat resistant for workouts?)
1 Answer from the Community
I use these for running all the time; just finished a half marathon and all the training that entails during the summer. I have had them for a year or so, and they are going strong, I don't think they are intended for running, but they are holding up extremely well. I love these earphones. I have very small ears and I have never found an earbud type set that works for me running. These are incredibly comfortable, adjustable and the sound is great, I am getting a second pair to out side as these are definitely a keeper!!! When I purchased them, I thought they were very pricey, but I am so pleased with this purchase. I would highly recommend them. (Only flaw is the little cord clip you can attach to your shirt falls off a lot, so I just took it off, and the headphones are still fine for running without it.
- Answered by Celina D from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are EarPods water and sweat resistant?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Lake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (Are EarPods water and sweat resistant?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
Are the wireless studio headphone sweat resisted?
- Asked by Michael M from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the wireless studio headphone sweat resisted?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Wireless Ov…
are these suitable for exercise? i.e., are they sweat resistant?
- Asked by Michael G from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (are these suitable for exercise? i.e., are they sweat resistant?)
- Asked about: Urbanears Plattan Plus On-Ear Headp…