Say I am backpacking for 3 or 4 weeks with no access to electricity, how many hours can the Mophie be expected to supply (ballpark) to power an iPad?
2 Answers from the Community
From my experience, you will not get a complete charge for an iPad, but maybe about 70%. If your backpacking trip involves as much time as you have indicated, and you frequently do this, might be worth investing in one of the backpack solar panel chargers which you can readily find on the Internet. A good solar charger will cost $200+, but you could also probably use it to keep a Mophie Juice pack recharged as well.
- Answered by Daniel C from Pennington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Your iPad has a battery over 11k mAh, while the Juice Pack only has a 6k mAh battery. This would only charge your device to about 50%, if that.
- Answered by David N from Charles City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
lots of juice packs out in market now - how many mAmp hours does it take to be a 100% recharge if the helium uses a 1500mAh battery to achieve 80% ?
- Asked by David O from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (lots of juice packs out in market now - how many mAmp hours does it take to be a 100% recharge if the helium uses a 1500mAh battery to achieve 80% ?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 5/…
how many full charges does this have for an ipad 4?
- Asked by Cheryl O from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (how many full charges does this have for an ipad 4?)
- Asked about: mophie juice pack powerstation XL E…