Will this work with iPhone 5
- Asked by Ronan J W
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPhone 5)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. It has a USB connector, so you'll need your Lightning to USB cable that came with your iPhone 5 or through various adapters. Best to pop into a retail Apple Sore, they will give you options to also charge other USB iDevices.
- Answered by Aaron R from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. There is a compatibility chart on the makers site. It works with all generations of iphone, ipad, ipad mini and ipod.
- Answered by William G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Santoso T
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter