Can we remove this & apply again, cos at home I would want to use it without a filter? or can we use any case with privacy filter in public
1 Answer from the Community
You can, but over time dust will accumulate on the glue and it won't stick to the screen as good. Also because of the glue bubbles will start to show when you install it again. An easy way to remove dust would be to put tape on top of the gluey part and pull it off like you were shaving a leg. Dust should come off, but I would recommend for you to just keep it on for good. If someone wants to see what you are doing just show it to them. Also if you drop your phone at home the screen won't be protected and a lot more vulnerable to break.
- Answered by Gabriel G from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
May I block contents or filter contents on the router ?
- Asked by Moazzam A from Bentonville
- Flag as inappropriate (May I block contents or filter contents on the router ?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
Will i be able to use a pop filter on this?
- Asked by Ritzdane S from Richmond
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i be able to use a pop filter on this?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…