How are the p7 different from the p5
How are the p7 better than the p5
- Asked by Herman J from Baton Rouge
- Flag as inappropriate (How are the p7 different from the p5)
3 Answers from the Community
Whole order of magnitude different experience. P5s sound good and are quite comfortable - much more so than I think they look as the leather is very accommodating on the ear. However, having been back and forth between these two, I can tell you that the P7 is a much more involving experience with not just a broader frequency range - warm deep bass, but in keeping with the music, not overdriven, and yet the sound stage for the higher frequencies is simply delightful and seems to offer better separation and clarity that the P5. It's for sure not just about over vs on-ear...
- Answered by Simon C from Raleigh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Id save the money and go for the p5's as they sound great but the difference is once is around the ear and the ps5s are over ear.
- Answered by George L from Vineland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The P7's are a over-ear headphone. The P5's are on-ear's.
- Answered by Ben C from San Bruno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
How does it differ from JamLab?
- Asked by Ghassem K from Lynnwood
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it differ from JamLab?)
- Asked about: Apogee JAM Guitar Input
No answers yet
Can you use two different ones simultaneously, with different ipods of course.?
- Asked by Josh B from Kettering
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use two different ones simultaneously, with different ipods of course.?)
- Asked about: BB-8 App-Enabled Droid by Sphero
What do the different model numbers mean
- Asked by Rosemary C
- Flag as inappropriate (What do the different model numbers mean)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet