Is there a screen cover that comes with this or I can buy to protect it when the Ipad is in a bag? Thanks
3 Answers from the Community
there is a tempered glass screen protector available.i got mine from the i-store in my town,its called "invisible shield" by zagg.pricey though.
- Answered by Russell T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The previous answer stated a glass screen cover is the best...
I agree with that however if you buy the LifeProof nuud case the fit will be extremely tight with a glass screen protector.
I've got a Mime USA Glass screen protector so I know that the glass screen protector is too thick to use for the LifeProof nuud case, though I haven't tried the thinner slim glass version yet.
Also keep in mind because the glass screen protector is thicker and creates a tighter fit, you really have to squeeze it into the case, so you may end up just cracking the glass screen protector anyway.
- Answered by Yi-hsing C from Burwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is no screen cover that comes with it. An awesome screen cover that I recommend is a glass screen protector. I do not know completely if they have it for the iPad but I do know that they have it for the iPhone. I hope you found this helpful!
- Answered by Jodi Z from Newtown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
Does it come with a screen saver? Protected for screen
- Asked by Lisa L from Augusta
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it come with a screen saver? Protected for screen)
- Asked about: Incase Book Jacket Revolution for i…