charging battery for the first time
How long does the battery needs to be charged for the first time on macbook pro 15.
- Asked by Alam H
- Flag as inappropriate (charging battery for the first time)
2 Answers from the Community
Just plug in your ac adapter and use the computer. Ensure the battery if fully charged before using it on battery power and let it drain all the way down before the next charge. From then on, use the battery about once a week till it is all the way down and you are getting those "Save your work now" messages" and let it charge all the way up again. You can use the computer while it is charging. All of this is from the a recent Genius Bar appointment where they told me my battery was failing for lack of use and that it had a very low number of cycles on it and that was not good for it.
- Answered by Jeffery S from Denton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mine took roughly 2 hours to charge straight out of the box.
- Answered by Anya G from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?
- Asked by Richard K from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge the phone as the same time as it charges the battery?)
- Asked about: mophie Power Reserve
Can the batteries be charged at any time or do they need to be low before charging?
- Asked by Kevin K from Long Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the batteries be charged at any time or do they need to be low before charging?)
- Asked about: Mobee Magic Charger for Apple Magic…