Do you have a protective cover for carrying an extra battery? It is so sharp that it has cut through my leather laptop case.
I always carry an extra battery for long flights or unusual circumstances. However, the corners of the battery are very sharp and cut through everything they are stored in. I would like to buy a protective cover if one exists.
1 Answer from the Community
That is really good you have a extra one! It is sharp but it might cut through it but mostly you don't need to worry about that!
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the leather case protect my screen from breaking
- Asked by Bunny A from El Cajon
- Flag as inappropriate (will the leather case protect my screen from breaking)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
Should I use a leather protection product on the case or is it already protected?
- Asked by Lindsey P from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Should I use a leather protection product on the case or is it already protected?)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RE…