Can the Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keyboard lay flat, or are the USBs on each side fixed, forcing the keyboard to be slanted permanently?
1 Answer from the Community
It's slanted permanently.
-buy two 3/4" thick wrist pads (19" wide x 4" deep)
-place the keyboard on top of one so the USB ports hang off the back
-place the second wrist pad in front of keyboard
Result: keyboard laying flat
- Answered by Chris S from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to connect an apple USB keyboard through it?
- Asked by Kelley K from Hemet
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to connect an apple USB keyboard through it?)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
Can I use this device to record audio direct from my keyboard instrument?
- Asked by Vernon C from Bacoor
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this device to record audio direct from my keyboard instrument?)
- Asked about: Apogee ONE Microphone and Audio Int…