It is possible to use this keyboard on PC with Windows 7?
1 Answer from the Community
YES ! I've used my Apple keyboard on Windows 7, Windows 8, and both my Mac and Windows computers connected through a KVM switch. The Windows Key is the Command Key on the Apple keyboard. No special drivers are needed. The lower row of keys is just slightly out order for Windows, from left, the Control Key is first then the Alt Key, then the Windows (Command) key. It's easy to get used to. I like the back edge of my keyboard to be a little higher so I taped some 1/2 inch pvc pipe under the top edge of the Apple key board and I have the perfect tilt for me. I also fail to hit the space bar hard enough to get a space sometimes, so I cut a strip from a neoprene mouse pad, glued it to the space bar, and I get a space every time.
- Answered by Allin D from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
transfer photos ipad2 to windows PC
- Asked by Marion S from Cranbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (transfer photos ipad2 to windows PC)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
No answers yet
Will this work with a Windows 7 PC
- Asked by Daniel T from London
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Windows 7 PC)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins MM-1 Speakers