i want to connect my macbook pro or my macbook air to my tv to watch and listen to movies. What's the best way for audio and video?
connecting to tv for video and audio
1 Answer from the Community
Well if you have a newer TV you would want a mini display to hdmi adapter then you would just take a 3.5 audio jack and plug one end into your TV and one into your mac. NOTE: You will need to find the port on your TV that has dvi something on it and plug your HDMI cable into that because that is the port that will allow you to plug in separate audio
- Answered by Zack S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
Best MacBook Pro 2015 for time lapse photography??
- Asked by Bodie H from Glenbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (Best MacBook Pro 2015 for time lapse photography??)
- Asked about: Mac