i want to connect my macbook pro or my macbook air to my tv to watch and listen to movies. What's the best way for audio and video?
connecting to tv for video and audio
1 Answer from the Community
Well if you have a newer TV you would want a mini display to hdmi adapter then you would just take a 3.5 audio jack and plug one end into your TV and one into your mac. NOTE: You will need to find the port on your TV that has dvi something on it and plug your HDMI cable into that because that is the port that will allow you to plug in separate audio
- Answered by Zack S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is best way to use Parrot to listen to DSLR audio, would it pair with a bluetooth xmitter?
- Asked by Perry E from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (What is best way to use Parrot to listen to DSLR audio, would it pair with a bluetooth xmitter?)
- Asked about: Parrot Zik 2.0 Bluetooth Headphones
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m