Can I connect a television feed to the iMac to use the monitor as a TV? HD too? If so which accessories would I need?
1 Answer from the Community
you couldn't [easily] use the imac monitor for a tv display, but you can get a usb tv tuner (that has a video input like coaxial or rca or component) and use that to put tv signal to computer to display on the screen. if you don't need cable or satellite tv, my imac works great for netflix and dvd movies :). there are USB bluray drives you can buy, also, allowing playback and recording of bluray discs on your mac (which WILL be worth it with the imac's native resolution and screen size).
- Answered by Michael N from Norman
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a cord for my late 2012 iMac to be able to connect it to a television?
- Asked by Keith C from Warrensburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a cord for my late 2012 iMac to be able to connect it to a television?)
- Asked about: Mac
I have the latest macbook 13inch and the Panasonic 3D HD television - what do I need to connect the macbook to the tv
- Asked by Marilyn D
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the latest macbook 13inch and the Panasonic 3D HD television - what do I need to connect the macbook to the tv)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter