What cable do I need to connect my old Sony camcorder(s-video output) to the firewire 800 port on my new imac
1 Answer from the Community
Old Sony camcorders do have a firewire 400 4-pin port. You would need something to connect between firewire 400 4-pin to Mac's firewire 800 9-pin port. S-video output only as video, no audio.
- Answered by Srin K from Sunnyvale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Why does the new iMac only come with ONE firewire port?
- Asked by Mikael M
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does the new iMac only come with ONE firewire port?)
- Asked about: Mac
is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330
- Asked by Mary Michele C from Nokomis
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible with sony digital 8 cam/DCR-TRV330)
- Asked about: Belkin FireWire 800/400 9-Pin/6-Pin…