Hi I want to purchase a magic Mouse for my Mac Book Pro. I am a Disabled Vet, belong to the DAV. Is there a discount available ? Bob
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, there is a discount on it for vets. I just bought one yesterday. Joined VeteransAdvantage and brought printed membership card to store. I'm sure that you can also just bring your Veteran's ID card with you also and purchase it that way.
- Answered by Mariann F from Saint Augustine
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use the Magic Mouse and this keyboard at the same time on a Mac Book Pro?
- Asked by David P from Laguna Niguel
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Magic Mouse and this keyboard at the same time on a Mac Book Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - British
can i use magic mouse with mac book pro?
- Asked by Sean H from Harrison Township
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use magic mouse with mac book pro?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive