Does the wireless keyboard have to be shut off with a switch when not in use? Or does it have an auto-off feature.
1 Answer from the Community
Actually, the wireless keyboard, or at least the bluetooth, can be shut off.
Press and hold the switch on the right end of the keyboard until the green light goes off.
Press the switch briefly to turn it on.
- Answered by Chilton G from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does Time Capsule have auto shut off?
- Asked by Thomas T from Sausalito
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Time Capsule have auto shut off?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
What wireless keyboards are compatible with appletv?
- Asked by Carol M from Corunna
- Flag as inappropriate (What wireless keyboards are compatible with appletv?)
- Asked about: Apple TV