Is this Apple Wireless Keyboard works with iPhone ?
- Asked by Kamaldeep Singh M from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Apple Wireless Keyboard works with iPhone ?)
4 Answers from the Community
On Nov. 26, 2010, I purchased a new iPhone4. I already had a wireless apple keyboard and it has been paired successfully with my new iPhone. I love being able to type and have it appear on my phone. I type in the calendar, contacts, and other apps that accommodate a keyboard. Believe me it is big fun.
- Answered by Wilhelmina J from Culver City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes, it will work with iphone. Even with out the 4.0 OS it will work. I have asked apple and they have said it will work no doubt about it !!
- Answered by Ryan B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It is not supported in the latest firmware, but Apple has announced that it will be supported in the iPhone OS 4.0 set to be released this summer.
- Answered by James K from Olympia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes it does but limitedly. Basically typing works perfectly. And LCD brightness and volume control, Alt+A, C, X, V, Alt/Ctrl/Opt+Arrows, iPod control keys work too. But those are all. So far I haven't found any other functions working. Just normal arrow keys do not work to select, for example, email list in email client. Again basics are working good but quite limitedly.
- Answered by Byunggi P from Seoul
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
will it work with the apple wireless keyboard
- Asked by Tammie S from Kansas City
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with the apple wireless keyboard)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Will the MagicWand work with 2007 Apple wireless keyboard?
- Asked by Stav H from Tel Aviv
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the MagicWand work with 2007 Apple wireless keyboard?)
- Asked about: Twelve South MagicWand
Does Apple Wireless mighty mouse and Wireless keyboard work with mac mini?
- Asked by Anthony (tony) W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple Wireless mighty mouse and Wireless keyboard work with mac mini?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse