Can I use this to show apps to the children in my class through a multimedia projector?
1 Answer from the Community
The first answer to this question is completely inaccurate. Any iPad that is model iPad 2 or later, as well as iPhone 4S or later, will mirror the display. I have tested and confirmed this with an iPad 2 and iPhone 4S. Any and all apps will mirror to the external display through the Apple 30-pin to VGA adapter with these newer devices - no Apple TV required.
- Answered by Jeremy L from Findlay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will I be able to use this adapter to show a live preview from the GoPro app?
- Asked by Jeremy S from Kapolei
- Flag as inappropriate (Will I be able to use this adapter to show a live preview from the GoPro app?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
Can I use the Composite AV Cable to connect my iPod touch/iPhone to a multimedia projector?
- Asked by Livia D from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Composite AV Cable to connect my iPod touch/iPhone to a multimedia projector?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable