Does it output all game apps?
I'm getting mixed signals as to what thiis thing does. Does it just clone the ipad video to an external source? and if so, should all game apps be automatically viewable on a bigger lcd if i used it?
- Asked by Andrzej R from Carter Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it output all game apps?)
1 Answer from the Community
This adapter outputs video from SPECIFIC apps. These apps are the Photos app, the Videos app (although some movies purchased through iTunes (HD specifically, or so I have heard) wont work), Keynote, and any app in the App Store that says it will work with the VGA Adapter. Do not be fooled, although App Store apps that work with one adapter (VGA, Composite, or Component) should work with all 3 adapters, they don't. Meaning that though an app may work with the VGA adapter, it might not work with the Composite or Component adapters, even though it should!!
To my knowledge, there aren't any games that use these adapters.
Due to restrictions on the iPhone OS, the adapter cannot clone the iPad's screen.
- Answered by Alex N from Memphis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this cable output a signal that is HDCP?
- Asked by Axel C from Mendota Heights
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cable output a signal that is HDCP?)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
No answers yet
Can i mirror or output games to my tv with this?
- Asked by Matthew B from Ventura
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i mirror or output games to my tv with this?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Can Navigate apps other than games with this control?
- Asked by Alexandre A from Islandia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Navigate apps other than games with this control?)
- Asked about: SteelSeries Nimbus Wireless Gaming …