Can I use TimeMachine to keep my iTunes library which is too big for my MacBook (250GB)?
basically, I want to use Time Machine and Time Capsule to store my iTunes library off my laptop (possible even needing 2 time capsules or an extra EHD). Will this work? Or will Time Machine actually SYNC the old back up and in that way delete all files on the TIme Capsule that are no longer on my laptop?
If so, any other suggestions???
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can I transfer my iTunes library from Macbook to iPad
- Asked by Brian K from South Boston
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I transfer my iTunes library from Macbook to iPad)
- Asked about: iPad
Can I Play Media VIA Time Capsule (Movies/Music) instead of storing on MacBook Pro.
- Asked by Samuel L from Clare
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I Play Media VIA Time Capsule (Movies/Music) instead of storing on MacBook Pro.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB