I have just bought a 15 inch macbook pro and need to connect it to my old 13 inch white macbook (2007 model), which cable should I use ?
Cable query on connection and migratio of data between macbooks old and new
1 Answer from the Community
I used a firewire cable when I did it, I hooked it up and when you start the old macbook you hold down the T key while you power it up. This tells it you want to transfer all your files. There will be prompts on the screen, just like any other mac operation, it walks you through. Easy as pie.
- Answered by Molly R from Port Townsend
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there one for the 13" Macbook Pro
- Asked by Sylvain G from Greensborough
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there one for the 13" Macbook Pro)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…
No answers yet