I have mac os x v10.4.11 and want to buy a magic mouse but it says requirements are mac os x v10.5.8 so what do i need to buy to work it?
do i need to buy box set with snow leopard in?
1 Answer from the Community
If you have a Mac with a PowerPC processor (like a G5), you'll need to buy Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard. If you have an Intel Mac, you can use Leopard, but Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard would be a much better buy. If you are unsure of which you have, click the Apple Menu and select About This Mac. Your processor and memory specifications will be listed there. Remember to run Software Update after installing either one to ensure that you have all the latest updates and back up your data before upgrading.
- Answered by Joshua R from Olivia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with OS X Mavericks?
- Asked by April A from Douglasville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with OS X Mavericks?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
No answers yet
Can I run OS X Server on a MacBook Air?
- Asked by Noah H from Hixson
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I run OS X Server on a MacBook Air?)
- Asked about: Mac