Would upgrading my OS help my computer as a game machine?
There are quite a few games that I want to purchase for my MacBook Pro, but I've run into some troubling issues.
Just about every single game I've demoed on my computer can't run well. My Macbook Pro is an Intel Core 2 Duo running at 2.2 Ghz with 2GB of RAM on top of a GeForce 8600 GPU (OS is at 10.4.11), which, in layman's terms, means I have a computer that greatly exceeds the recommended requirements of just about every game that I want. However, no matter what, I can't get the games to run well. Even if I tone down the graphics to the absolute minimum, they run horribly.
So I figured that maybe my OS needs upgrading, but I should probably double check since spending more than $100 for a fix that might not work is pretty demanding. Will upgrading my OS help? Or is it a different problem altogether? I get Mac game demos from MacGameFiles.com, so maybe the demos are just buggy?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
How can I connect my ipad2 to a wii game machine ?.
- Asked by Carrie P from Arlington
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my ipad2 to a wii game machine ?.)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Can you install and play computer games that are compatible with the iMac computers with the USB SuperDrive?
- Asked by Taylor S from Daphne
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you install and play computer games that are compatible with the iMac computers with the USB SuperDrive?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive