Hi, I have an 8-core Mac pro (early 2009) with the RAID card. Obviously I would have to buy two of these, and create a new set, but would that work?
1 Answer from the Community
If not, you can use SOFTWARE RAID or that built into disk utility.
- Answered by Bill A from Mission Viejo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Replace a Mac Pro 5,1 RAID with this?
- Asked by Colin D
- Flag as inappropriate (Replace a Mac Pro 5,1 RAID with this?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Little Big Disk Desktop H…
No answers yet
Will this work with an early 2011 macbook pro?
- Asked by Tanith H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an early 2011 macbook pro?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design Portable H…