Does it work with iOS 6?
I've heard of complaints of the HDMI adapter not working for videos streamed through HBO go and other similar apps after iOS 6 update. I was curious if similar instances pertained to the component adapter. I am only interested in it to stream Netflix through my iPod 4g with iOS 6. Am I going to have problems???
- Asked by Jeremy M from Eustace
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with iOS 6?)
1 Answer from the Community
It is not working for me with iOS 6 on iPhone 4. I thought it might be a bad cable, so I tried on my wife's iPhone 4 running iOS 5... it worked like a charm for her. It also worked on my mother-in-law's iPhone 3G (iOS 4 or 5, I'm not sure). Hopefully they'll get it worked out soon; I bought it so the kids could see movies and YouTube clips on the DVD screen in the van.
- Answered by Jeff M from Kinston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with an iPhone 6 and iOS 8?
- Asked by Peter D from Spring Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPhone 6 and iOS 8?)
- Asked about: Apogee Duet USB Audio Interface for…
will work on iphone 4s with ios6?
- Asked by Jose A from Hialeah
- Flag as inappropriate (will work on iphone 4s with ios6?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter