I would like to know if I can use an Ethernet splitter to allow both the Thunderbolt display and my NAS drive access to the router?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Yes, an ethernet splitter is normally called a switch or hub. If you bought say a 4 port switch, the router would be attached to one of the ports and the NAS and Thunderbolt display connected to 2 more, leaving one spare.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    0 of 0 people found this useful

Related Questions