I've learned that the MagSafe charger and Thundebolt cables included are short. Can I use my own 6-foot cable to connect my MBP to the display?
1 Answer from the Community
While you aren't required to use the MagSafe charger that the Thunderbolt Display provides for powering your computer, you would still need to use the original affixed Thunderbolt cable to connect the display itself.
- Answered by Julian B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does or will this charger cable come in 6 foot length?
- Asked by Brenda H from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (Does or will this charger cable come in 6 foot length?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
Will this cable work with the wall charger?
- Asked by Sara D from Milwaukie
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable work with the wall charger?)
- Asked about: Belkin 2.1-Amp Lightning to USB Cha…