which operating system does it run and which version of quicktime does it use?
3 Answers from the Community
It's a monitor (not an iMac, though it does look similar). It doesn't have it's own operating system, it's designed to work with a computer (sold separately). It connects via thunderbolt.
- Answered by Ben K from Atlanta
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Good morning Alan - the Apple Thunderbolt Display is a simply monitor as opposed to being a computer. Hope this helps...
- Answered by Marion B from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It doesn't run an operating system and has no addressable memory, it is just a display with additional USB, firewire, gigabit ethernet and thunderbolt ports. It operates with any Mac which has a thunderbolt port. It may also run with some PCs which have thunderbolt ports, as long as the graphics card is connected into the thunderbolt output.
- Answered by Robert C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I have a Mac running on Mac OS version 10.6.8 Is the HP envy 7640 compatible with this operating system version? Thanks
- Asked by Robin W
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Mac running on Mac OS version 10.6.8 Is the HP envy 7640 compatible with this operating system version? Thanks)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer
What are the operating systems of Apple ( mac ) and what i chose
- Asked by Khalid A from Ny
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the operating systems of Apple ( mac ) and what i chose)
- Asked about: Mac