Can I use the VESA mount adapter for the current 21.5 inch iMAC? I just bought, will not fit on my desk under the hutch, need a way to lower by 1"
2 Answers from the Community
I have the EXACT Same Problem .. All 3rd party VESA mounts that I find require you to keep the iMAC 21.5" base on which makes my iMAC too tall. I have a need to mount my iMAC 21.5" under a kitchen cabinet that is 1/8" too tall. I assume the VESA kit you are talking about is MC434ZM/A.
Everything that I'm reading shows hat the base of the iMAC 21.5" is not removable. This is very dissapointing if true.
- Answered by Richard G from Howell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No. This is for the 24- and 27-inch iMacs & the LCD-backlit 27" Cinema displays.
- Answered by Ryan B from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Have bought an iMac desk top all in one which does not have a disc drive. can we set up on line
- Asked by Eluned D from Pwllheli
- Flag as inappropriate (Have bought an iMac desk top all in one which does not have a disc drive. can we set up on line)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 5640 e-All-in-One Printer
Does the 21.5 iMac work with it. And can it be mounted on a wall instead of a desk.
- Asked by Leslie C from Williston
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 21.5 iMac work with it. And can it be mounted on a wall instead of a desk.)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
do I need an adapter to use this mount on my 21.5 display?
- Asked by Rachael R from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate (do I need an adapter to use this mount on my 21.5 display?)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount