Will this fit over the top of my zagg invisible shield without causing any problems. The shield adds an extra 0.2mm thickness to my iPad.
3 Answers from the Community
I can't see that being a problem at all. I've got mine on my iPad now and it's a snug fit, but it would definitely stretch another .2mm
- Answered by Matt H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I recieved mine today and my ipad has the front and back invisishield on fits no problems
- Answered by Sajil K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
If its iPad 2 then it will definitely fit, if you've got the iPad 3 it'll be a squeeze but I can't see it being an issue; it may bubble the protector around the edges but these can be easily removed as long as there is no dust hiding under it.
- Answered by Jorge K
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black