How can I use the superdrive to backup my Macbook Air?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you just have to connect the superdrive to one of your macbook air's usb, insert a blank CD or DVD and backup your data. it's that easy (obviously, you have to use the Mac OS CD / DVD burning facility or use a third party software, like Roxio Titanium). once the disk has been written, eject the superdrive and that's it. easy as pie :)
- Answered by Ciprian L from Manchester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can multiple computers back-up to AirPort?
- Asked by Eve S from Brooklyn
- Flag as inappropriate (Can multiple computers back-up to AirPort?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
can i connect them to my macbook air?
- Asked by Samantha F from Lee
- Flag as inappropriate (can i connect them to my macbook air?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Solo2 Wireless Hea…
will the remote work with macbook air
- Asked by Shen Y from Markhm
- Flag as inappropriate (will the remote work with macbook air)
- Asked about: Apple Remote