Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?
I can charge my iPhone 5 with the iPhone 3gs wall charger just fine (or the computer). What I would like to do is use the old iPhone 3gs wall plug with this cable at work to charge the iPad 4. I would use the in the box one for home.
- Asked by Scott S from Mabank
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPhone 3gs wall charger and charge the iPad 4?)
3 Answers from the Community
After receiving my lightning to USB cable, the answer is yes. With the 5W or the resident 12W wall charger any iPhone or iPad will charge as long as the cable from the wall charger to the product is the correct one (30 pin or lightning).
- Answered by Scott S from Mabank
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i can charge my iphone 5 with the iphoe 3gs wall carger chargerf just fine
- Answered by Jojo A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No,you cannot as the connector is a Lightning point.You will need a 30 Pin adaptor for any version below the iPhone 5
- Answered by Prashant B from Troutdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will this work with my car charger for 3GS?
- Asked by Shakir I from Salmiya
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my car charger for 3GS?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
No answers yet