Ordered the wrong item.....what is the lightning micro USB adaptor for.....it fits nowhere
Lightning to USB adaptor ?????
1 Answer from the Community
this is a bit late, so i'm not sure if you still want to know, but it takes any micro usb cord and allows you to use it with the iphone 5 , ipad mini, or any iDevice that uses the lightning charger. so those chargers for most android phones/products can have this adapter attatched to the end, and now can be used for the iDevices with thr lightning port. hope that helped.
- Answered by Kassy S from Velva
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is it safe to charge my iPhone 6s Plus with the Power Adaptor?
- Asked by Mark P from Hinesville
- Flag as inappropriate (is it safe to charge my iPhone 6s Plus with the Power Adaptor?)
- Asked about: Apple 29W USB-C Power Adapter
Where do i get the wire that fits into the MICRO usb adapter?
- Asked by Surinder H
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do i get the wire that fits into the MICRO usb adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone Micro USB Adapter
Can this be used solely via the lightning connection so that radios can be turned off?
- Asked by Michael P from Lompoc
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used solely via the lightning connection so that radios can be turned off?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2