Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?
I heard that some of the users have experienced difficulties while using the Lightning to 30-Pin adapter, that it will not fit when you have a case on.
My question is that will this Micro-USB adapter fit for the cases?
- Asked by Kim Fung S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit in for most of the iPhone 5 cases?)
4 Answers from the Community
it does on the incipio card case which make me happy because the 30 pin to lightning did not !!
- Answered by Paul S from New Bedford
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Probably but not guaranteed - depends on your case.
The micro-USB adapter is dimensionally only slightly larger than the lightning plug on the end or your USB to Lightning cable that came with your iP5. If the opening in your case has a little space between the original plug and your case, then chances are good the micro adapter will fit.
If you have a number of accessories that use the "world standardized" (not) micro USB cable, then this adapter lets you charge all of your accessories and iP5 by carrying just one cable around. If you don't have other micro USB electronics, this adapter is of little use.
Some cases can be altered (cut) to allow the 30-pin adapter to fit.
- Answered by Mark R E from Wrentham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes, because the adapter is designed just like the Apple's charger – only it has a slot for a micro-USB charger in the end. (The Lighting to 30-Pin is much wider)
- Answered by Adam W from Williamsburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yes. It is very compact. I'm currently using it with a case.
- Answered by Bryce M from Meadville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this case fit an iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Brian O from Spring Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit an iPhone 5S?)
- Asked about: iPhone SE Leather Case - Midnight B…
Does this fit an iPhone 5s with a case on ?
- Asked by Tan W
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit an iPhone 5s with a case on ?)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhon…