Can I connect my USB flash disk drive with the connector and watch movies and images in USB drive on my ipad4 without importing them on my iPad
1 Answer from the Community
Not easily. There are workaround tricks but they aren't worth the aggravation. There are now USB flash drives that use the Lightning port but they are expensive.
- Answered by Vincent M from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How to connect usb devices?
- Asked by Paul O from Thornhill
- Flag as inappropriate (How to connect usb devices?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Will the USB-C work with connecting flash drives, hard drives, anmd other usb devices to the new iPad Pro?
- Asked by Garfield W from Summerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the USB-C work with connecting flash drives, hard drives, anmd other usb devices to the new iPad Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter