how do i connect my seventh gen ipod to my car which has the cable for the sixth generation ipod
My sixth gen ipod was finally working in my 2010 MB 550 coupe.It required a new cable because of the different charging system of the ipod(it wouldn't charge-lasted about 15 minutes)..Now I replaced my broken ipod with the new generation seven which has a totally different power plug...Will that 30 pin to Lightning connector solve my problem?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does this work with wirelessly with iPod 6th gen?
- Asked by Jessica H from Craigieburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with wirelessly with iPod 6th gen?)
- Asked about: Beats Solo2 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
how do you connect an ipod touch to hd TV
- Asked by Nolan M from Parksville
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you connect an ipod touch to hd TV)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m