I have the first generation Bose speaker/docking station, will this allow me to play music from my iPhone 5?
3 Answers from the Community
I have a first generation Bose speaker\docking station - I have connect my iPod Touch 5th gen to it with a APPLE Lightning to 30-pin Adapter for iPad, iPad mini, iPod & iPhone 5 thingy. I had to remove the cradle which my older iPod usually sits in to get a proper connection. But I'm happily listening to it now :¬)
- Answered by Sonia W
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My Nano works fine on my first generation Bose dock with the 30 pin adaptor. I just wish they made the adapter so it lined up better with the Nano and wasn't offset...
- Answered by John T from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Anson A from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can you play music with this connector through your car speakers?
- Asked by Colleen G from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play music with this connector through your car speakers?)
- Asked about: Belkin Car Charger with Lightning C…
Does this allow display mirroring of the iPad first generation?
- Asked by Winecito T from Manila
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this allow display mirroring of the iPad first generation?)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable