Will this allow me to use my apple keyboard and ARS 35I Docking station with my IPAD 4
I have upgraded my IPAD 2 to an IPAD 4. The cable connections are smaller on the IPAD 4. Can I put this adapter on my keyboard and/or Docking station on one end and put my IPAD 4 on the other end to allow me to continue to use it
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the case allow for docking?
- Asked by Karen T from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case allow for docking?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
keyboard and iPad lightning dock?
- Asked by Leo K from Fairfax Station
- Flag as inappropriate (keyboard and iPad lightning dock?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet