will this work with a 4th generation 32 GB to attach to a Bose sound system speaker/dock station. It requires a apple lightning to 30 pin adapter.
I have a bose sound system speaker/dock station I need to attach to for a 4th generation 32 GB. Will this work?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. Quote from Bose document:
"For iPhone 5 users:
iPod and iPhone models with an Apple Lightning™ connector require an Apple Lightning to 30-pin adapter for use with SoundDock® 10, SoundDock Portable, and SoundDock Series I and II systems."
- Answered by Lance R from Redwood City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this adapter work with the 29W USB power adapter or Apple TV 4th Generation?
- Asked by Zachary E from Caledonia
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with the 29W USB power adapter or Apple TV 4th Generation?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter