I dont have the bandwidth to do a data transfer on the cloud, can i use this cable to transfer data from my old iPad to my mini??
1 Answer from the Community
No, you cannot transfer data between devices using any adapter. Your best option is to back up your old iPad to iTunes on your computer, then connect the iPad mini and restore the backup to it.
- Answered by Thomas H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this cable be used to transfer data between Macs?
- Asked by Noah K from Escondido
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to transfer data between Macs?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2m) - Whit…
sync cable for transferring data from iphone to ipad.
- Asked by Michael J. W from Charleston
- Flag as inappropriate (sync cable for transferring data from iphone to ipad.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter