will this plug into a mac book pro? Does it have a conector to the wall it plugs in?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this will only change a 30-pin cable or accessory into a lightning connector. You would still need a 30-pin to USB cable to connect your iPhone 5/S/C or newer iPad to the computer. If you have a lightning to USB cable, you don't need this.
- Answered by Thomas H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do you plug the spare rechargeable battery in
- Asked by Bryce B from Redcliff
- Flag as inappropriate (how do you plug the spare rechargeable battery in)
- Asked about: Rechargeable Battery - 15-inch MacB…
Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?
- Asked by Mitchell K from Moorestown
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug this into my iPad wall charger and charge the iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)
mac book pro 2012 with thunderbolt display is it safe to keep plugged in
- Asked by Gordon L from Bellevue
- Flag as inappropriate (mac book pro 2012 with thunderbolt display is it safe to keep plugged in)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…