Will I be able to play films from my storage device using my file browser app on my iPad to a TV using this ?
1 Answer from the Community
Only if the app you use supports video playback. Some file browsers (mainly the free ones) let you copy, paste, move, etc., but don't actually let you open the files.
- Answered by Matthew L from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Would I be able to transfer files & folders with it?
- Asked by Lance D from Stevens Point
- Flag as inappropriate (Would I be able to transfer files & folders with it?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
can this be used for television sound?
- Asked by Sonny C from Hawthorn East
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used for television sound?)
- Asked about: B&O BeoPlay A9 MKII Speaker
No answers yet