can you use this to connect an apple tv to a cinema display?
1 Answer from the Community
No you cannot. The Apple TV has a micro USB connection. This cable is designed for a lightning connection to HDMI. You cannot use it in reverse to send HDMI to lightning either.
- Answered by Brian L from Ridgefield Park
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?
- Asked by Lynda C
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect my mac book pro to HDMI ready television?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m
apple cinema display connection to new Mac Pro?
- Asked by Alan C from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (apple cinema display connection to new Mac Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Display (27-inch)
No answers yet